An easy way to manage your electric bill
Beltrami Electric Cooperative offers the latest technology to help you manage your electric account 24/7 by computer, smartphone or tablet device with a FREE online application called SmartHub®. With both an online and mobile application, Smarthub allows you to easily and securely pay your electric bill in real time, monitor daily energy usage and more. SmartHub is a user-friendly system that puts you in control of your electric account at just the touch of a button!
How to get started with SmartHub:
You'll need the app before you can start using SmartHub to make payments or view your usage while on the go, so be sure to download the free app today. However, you won't need the app if you intend to use SmartHub exclusively from your desktop computer/laptop.
If you have any questions, please contact Beltrami Electric at 218-444-2540 or 800-955-6083.
See the many advantages of SmartHub:
- Payments made via SmartHub will be posted to your account in real time.
- Residential members may pay by Visa®, MasterCard® or Discover® with no convenience fee and sign up for recurring payments via SmartHub.
- Real-time billing information that allows you to easily manage your account 24/7 from personal computers, smartphones and tablets.
- Sign up for paperless billing.
- View past and current billing statements.
- Quickly and easily report a power outage at your location or view our real-time Outage Map.
- Includes a free and user-friendly application for Apple® and Android® users.
- NEW! SmartHub Voice Assistant for Google Home Devices or Amazon Echo Devices (Alexa)
Download Voice Assistant Set-up guide
Manage Payment Methods in SmartHub
Watch this video for an overview of what Smarthub can do for you!